Pierre,
First time I've come across someone stealing resi breakers, first time for this customer also... One thing of note.. There are more homes still under construction across the street from this place... Someone run out of breakers on the job? [Linked Image]
Mike,
I've got confusing signs on the perpitraitor being an electrician or someone who might just know something about electricity.... possibly they were going to steal the main & got lit up big time trying to disconnect one of the poco phases? [Linked Image] (This would also explain the missing covers.) As far as the missing cover... H.O's insurance is covering this, so I added the cost of another panel into the job,bought one & took the poco cover for this panel...

Peter,
Home is only a year old! One side of the street is completed, the other side is still under construction (rough in stage), for about the first couple blocks...

Another thing I was thinking is someone can easily walk these into the nearest Home Depot & have store credit for the new price of these towards anything they want.. (Tools, etc..)

-Randy