[Linked Image]

Even though it's not very apparent in this Image, the Pole is leaning to the Right-Hand side by at least 5° off plumb. May be more like 10°, but not sure (no Protractor at the time [Linked Image]...).

I would figure the heavy load of these Transformers would be a "Tower Of Pisa" cause, but not all the "Tilters" in the area have Pots on them.
BTW, the configuration of Xformers shown here is Delta / Delta, with two 75 KVA pots on the "outsides", and a 100 KVA pot in the middle.

Others in the area with Pole mounted Transformers on them are near 90°.

Have seen many Poles leaning; some not so much, others could be noticed by Mr. Magoo during a Solar Eclipse.

Just wondering a few things - which I am hoping someone familiar with Linework Design/Engineering can shed light on:

<OL TYPE=1>

[*] When is it considered "Leaning Too Much" ,

[*] Was the Pole set up with the leaning situation known,

[*] What is the main cause of the "Lean Phenomina",

[*] Does anyone else notice this stuff besides me.
</OL>

Also noticed some newly installed Transmission / Distribution Poles (one 66 KV circuit on top, two 12 KV circuits below), which had considerable tilt - only these were "tilting forward", not to the side.
They are unguyed, and all Conductors have been pulled in plus landed to the Insulators.

Pass by the above mentioned Poles, and see the Leaning Pole of Pisa every day (Monday thru Saturday) since the first week of May 2004.
Been working at the same large Commercial Complex since then, and should be there for another Month or two - as we have landed a few more large T.I. projects at this site.

Great people to work with,
Close to Home (apx. 12 miles one direction),
Lots to do,
Doing installations + As Builts ... And Getting Paid!
...YAHOO!!! [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Scott Thompson (Scott 35)

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!