Here's some more pics for the group... They just keep getting better!

Enclosed are pics from a "no power" call i went to today... the "home" owner informed me that her daughter went to use the microwave & the whole place went down... I asked were her pedestal was & she led me to the broken thing shown below... I followed the orange cord which went in & out of a fence until I found the end. Upon movement of the cord, a large blue flame & cloud of smoke occured at which point I informed her.. "You're probably not getting power back tonight." I also informed her how lucky she was to still have what she considered "home", not to mention her life! The only CB & disconnect I could find for this mess was a 40A 2pole at the meter board about 300 feet away.... the 50A 240V cord, plugged into that adapter, into the orange cord, into the NEMA 5-15 outlet in the broken pullcan on a 40A CB ran a single-wide mobile home for 3 years according to her! But all of this will make perfect sense to our Southern California members when informed this mess was in none other than beautiful Compton, California!

Here I thought these things had to be permitted & inspected upon setup everywhere!

-Randy (aka lostazhell)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]