OK, you asked for pics of jobs so here are a couple I am kind of proud of. This is the day before encasing all these conduits. The main ditch is 8ft below FF and all the resulting set backs are for safety due to the depth of the trench. They are this deep for two reasons. One is to get under a very large footing the other is the fact that after this was all done we had to run two banks of 28 4 inch (each) perpendicular to the runs you see in the pictures and still maintain 24" cover. This was an unusual project for me as I don't work with the tools much these days.I did all the detailing in CAD (coordinating with mechanical and plumbing) and then when the time came, installed all the work with another JW and 2 apprentices. Unfortunately I didn't continue on this job because another project came up and I was pulled to run it. These pictures were taken almost one year ago. (Scott35 and Electure, if you have been in the vicinity of Vineyard and the 60 freeway lately you know where this is.) BTW: This is the main electrical/generator room for a hospital central plant and IT building.

Nick

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 04-04-2004).]