4 apartment building.

Someone called an electrican but I don't think so.

Just after the landlord gets back from vacation and tried to get his electrican to upgrade a service at one of the buildings he owns.

Owner bought 4 new panels and a 4 bank square D meter and wanted it installed.

His electrican did not feel like finishing a 4 meter service. This is what it is left like with no good layout as to placing the panels and refeeding the circuits. My boss and I are stumped as to what the guy was thinking. He tried to power the service which cut from the service drop and could not bug into due to hearing sparks and wire making sounds in the couduit feeding the meter.

He tried to temp in the 2 panels for the 4 apartments cause he wanted to get the hell out of there. Only powered some of the apartments back up and some had no power at all in 90 degree weather. Only left one of the phases hook up outside (wish I too a picture of that mess too) with the neutral. Feed from the service line was not even safed off.

Check out the pics and see if it can take you a few hours to fix and find what circuits go to what apartment. I just want to pull everything off the wall and do it right. I know I am not great but even in my worst day I could not even think of doing something like this.

I know I am leaving a lot of things out about the story so if ya got any questions just post them.

Jet98 (Joe)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]