I know we all make short cuts sometime. But we try and stay within our methodology in practicing good workmanship as well as quality work.

The other day I went to look at a house that the people had problems with blowing fuses. The person had already had one electrican, he said he was an electrican, to give her a estimate on changing her service.

Anyway The owner had purchased the home a few years ago. She had purchased a window A/C and had installed it in a different window than where the prior owners had theres. She hires a ( ELECTRICAN ) to install a 220 outlet for her A/C. The place where the old A/C rec was,is just into the next room. The so call electrican installed a male on a 10/2 romex run it along the floor line around the stair case and into the room by the window A/C. I thought to myself what a lazy as- and so unprofessonal.

he could have set a junction under the floor ( which I had already check out) and spliced it and then run it into the wall and done a professonal job.

Some people out there are after a buck and don't care about the safety and welfare of others as well as hurt the reputation of the good guys.
Any Comments or Suggestions.

Wayne.