I have the 3/16 - 24 foot one piece fibersnake and can tell you it is a rugged unit. I had some concerns about the strength vs the quarter inch model but chose this one for the flexibility. I have put it in some tight corners and cringed but it took it and is still working. If broken (hasn't happened yet) they sell kits that will allow you to install a ferrule where you can screw them together. Recommend you buy the accessory kit as I was trying to save a few bucks and ended up buying everything in kit at a later date and higher cost.

It is stiff enough to run thru an exterior wall thru fiberglass insulation and flexible enough to run thru the gap between box and wall board. If my hole is accurately placed, I can get it where I want it thru insulation within 5 or 6 tries. The yellow color makes it easy to spot. As for pulling, 3/16 is kind of hard to get a good grip on with your hands. I wrap it with 1/8 rubber roof sheathing and use vise grips when that sucker is caught on something and hand strength just won't do it. Overall I rate it as one of the few tools that is worth every penny I paid for it!

[This message has been edited by Currently (edited 06-08-2002).]