Steve,
I am not familiar with specific NSA requirements. ( I guess if I knew a lot about specifics I could say anything about it anyways, right?) With that said a quick google search “NSA SCIF grounding requirements” has some interesting finds. I know that the main thing that I have found when working with many agencies (either direct or as a sub) is that you have to be on the ball as they will reject work that far exceeds code requirements very quickly when it does not meet their spec as I am sure you know.

Now to the results. About the most informative result I found after a quick search is originally from the USAF. www.thememoryhole.org/mil/aia/aiacl33-1.pdf

A check list sheds light on a bit of the requirements, but not a whole lot of info. No surprise there eh'? As a side note, I was working about ¾ of a mile from the main NSA complex today. That place is closed up tight! I spent the first 18+ years of my life on and around USAF bases and facilities. Have lived on a SAC base that still doesn't show up on maps (I can say that it was north of a good part of habitated Canada and was not Alaska or Greenland), an Intel base in MA, and various other places and NSA is hardcore about keeping things buttoned up.

Oh, and I realize I didn't answer anything, sorry. Ha.

Pete